Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Randoms

I had a few cats that just came here to visit for the weekend or stay for a week for some social time.


 Jack and Jill came to me to stay for socialization.  Jack was outgoing but Jill was shy.  They both were getting over a cat cold and on meds.  They later went to the adoption center and were adopted by an awesome couple from Door County.  They live the good life now in a home with huge windows and an amazing view.
Cookie came to stay with me over a week just to get a break from things at the center.  She was the first foster cat I have had to find the window.  It's up higher than a normal window and usually I have kittens who can't figure it out.  Cookie was adopted by a volunteer's mother and has a cat brother.  She's doing well.

I am running out of foster cats.  It feels like I have fostered a lot more but I guess not.  Maybe it just seems like a lot.  I will have to think of something else to write about when I am done.  New adventures in rescue? My own cats?  I will have to wait and see what moves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment