Saturday, January 4, 2014

4 babies

Finally I was given some tiny baby kittens to care for.  They came to me a bit grumpy and I was to love them up and make them 'purr monsters'.  There was a long haired gray one and black one, a calico and a mini Bella (calico/tabby).  I got to name them.

There was Casey...

and Jack...


and Lola...


and Carmella...



Lola was the most scared.  I called her poke-a-nose because she had this little dot on her nose that I would 'beep'.  Took her a few days to get to know me.  After a few days, she settled in and was one of the most loving little ladies.  Carmella I named after the Italian restaurant here.  I called her Milly.  Usually with a southern drawl.  She was SO MUCH like my Bella.  I grew really attached to her.  Casey and Jack were both adorable and soft!  They both had long hair and both loved to be held. They were about 5-6 weeks when they came here and they were all spayed/neutered and about 3 months old when they left.  There's no sad story this time.. haha.  I processed all of their adoption applications.  Jack and Casey went to 2 families and are happy.  Lola I get to see on occasion.  She's a typical Calico cat... set in her ways, kinda crazy but well loved by her people.  Carmella, even though I wanted to keep her, went to live with a couple.  I get to see pictures of her all the time.  She has 2 cat brothers and gets to be the princess.



What do you mean I don't live here?



1 comment: