Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Eastbound and down...loaded up and truckin ......

We are in the midst of a transport from Florida to Wisconsin.  25 cats and kittens.  Most of them from Broward Animal Control in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to several different rescues in the North and East.  32 drivers helping to make this happen!  I was lucky enough to be able to coordinate with the rescue I volunteer for to take in 9 kittens and one mama cat.
Blaine and Andi

Mama and her crew

Si

Binx 

These cats will be fostered by myself and my friend and fellow cat lady, Nicole.  They will hopefully find amazing homes and it will be fun to have kittens here again!  They are currently located in St. Louis in some really great foster homes for the week and they will resume travel on Saturday and be here Saturday night.  


You can read about the other cats and kittens by going to www.yourdailycute.com 

I am very excited to be a part of this and hopefully it won't be the last one.  I will be posting a lot more as they get here!  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment