Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Beginning

My name is Jenny and I am a cat lover (hi Jenny!).  It is my new year's resolution to have a blog that I actually use.   We will see how that goes.  I plan to document my fostering, adoptions and the cat life I have. I started fostering in 2009 shortly after I adopted my baby Bella.  I was living in a crappy apartment with my only room that had a door was my bathroom.  I was asked to foster a little orange kitten.  I thought it would be fun and wanted to start fostering.  I named him Lil Dood.  He was funny but meowed like crazy in the bathroom and I had to end fostering until I moved to a different place. I moved and started fostering within the first few weeks I was here.  My very first official foster was a cat named Tiger.  He was 10 and needed to get out of the rescue for a bit.  I was happy to have him.  He stayed with us for a while and then went back to the rescue.  He was later adopted with another older cat gentleman.  He lived the happy life
for a few more good years in a loving home.  He got pretty sick and after a bit, he was put to sleep.  His mama was very sad but was so happy she could love him while he was with her.  My next group was a group of 3 kittens; Candi, Raina and Prince.  There was one that I wanted to adopt so bad!  His name was Prince.  He was so snugly and loved me.  Bella was not on board with it though.  She didn't like him at all.  All 3 of those babies were adopted.  They were a great bunch.
Well that does it for now.  My goal is to write once a week.  If I write more, that's ok but for sure once a week.  I think that's realistic.  I have attached some pictures of my fosters from this entry.












No comments:

Post a Comment